Helena College Student Housing

Carroll College and Helena College have partnered together to offer Helena College students the opportunity to experience residential campus living! Check out what we offer below:

  • Traditional residence hall experience
  • A support network of community and spiritual advisors
  • The safety and security of a campus environment
  • The opportunity to join student clubs and organizations
  • Access to all Carroll athletic and social events
  • Access to technology such as wireless, computer labs, and IT support
  • Access to the Hunthausen Activity Center (workout space, equipment, and classes)
  • Access to the Corette library and study spaces
Share your interest in Carroll College Housing by filling out the form below: 

Click Here! Helena College Housing Request Form

  • Beginning March 1:
    • Complete the Helena College Housing Online Request Form
    • This form will put you on the waitlist for Campus Housing!
  • Beginning June 1:
    • Residence Life and Housing will notify you of available campus housing
    • If offered housing, you will be invited to fill out the Housing Application through eRezLife.
    • You will receive a request for Immunization Record
    • Payment of Security Deposit, and Full Semester Housing and Dining Costs.

Helena College students interested in student housing at Carroll College should contact:

127 Borromeo Hall, Carroll College
1601 North Benton Avenue, Helena, MT 59625
(406) 447-4532

Helena College students are eligible to live in St. Charles Hall, pending availability. HCOT students may apply for double rooms as space allows. St. Charles has on-site laundry facilities (washers and dryers) for all residents. Floors are staffed with a Resident Assistant and a Peer Minister. A professional Area Coordinator from the department of Residential Life & Housing oversees St. Charles Hall.

Helena College students may also apply for an Apartment Lease in St. John and St. Alfred apartments. To apply for apartments, contact Business Manager for Finance and Administration, Stacey Whited, at swhited@carroll.edu.

St. Charles HallSemesterAnnual
Single Room$3,174$6,348
Double Room$2,765$5,530

Yes, all Helena College students living at Carroll College are required to have a meal plan. HCOT students living on campus are required to have Carroll's All Access Plan.

Anytime Dining "Silver" PlanUnlimitedAvailable with Meal Plan Upgrade$2,841$5,682

Helena College students will pay an annual fee of $400 ($200 per semester):

  • Athletic Events – Football, Men’s Soccer and Women’s Soccer in Nelson Stadium. Women’s Volleyball, Men’s Basketball and Women’s Basketball in the PE Center. Excludes post-season play.
  • Campus Events—On-Campus and Non-Insurance Off-Campus Events. Events sponsored by Student Activities, Program Board, Student Government, Student Clubs and Organizations, Academic Departments, and Campus Ministry.
  • Corette Library—Study areas, computer lab, sandbox classroom, and Sage auditorium.
  • Hunthausen Activity Center—Use of gymnasium, cardiovascular equipment, weights and climbing tower.

To pay online, students are able to access their accounts in Saints Student Account Center (SSAC) through Carroll Okta Apps, indicate the term for payment, amount to pay, and method of payment. SSAC Frequently Asked Questions are also available. Payment may also be made by cash or check in the Business Office in O’Connell Hall. Check payments can be mailed to: Carroll College, Attn: Business Office, 1601 N. Benton Avenue, Helena, MT 59625. For questions on how to pay your bill, contact the Carroll College Business Office at (406) 447-5419 or email buor@carroll.edu.

Helena College students are able to move into housing on the Saturday before the start of the semester for the Helena College academic year. Students will be able to stay in residence halls until noon on the day after their last final exam each semester.

The residence halls do not close for any mid-semester break such as Fall break, Thanksgiving break, Easter break or Spring break. Student housing does close between semesters (winter and summer breaks) unless approved for Extended Break Stay. Extended Break Stay has a daily room rate and requires approval from the Director of Residential Life & Housing.

Helena College students parking on campus will be required to sign up for a parking permit. HCOT students must purchase the permit at the cost of $100.


Helena College students receive an account with access to Wi-Fi, door access, and sign on for online payment. Printing and copying capabilities will be available in the library via purchased print access card.

Helena College students should work with Accessibility Services through Helena College for approved accommodations. Approved accommodation should be emailed to the Carroll College Accessibility Coordinator for record keeping. This includes requests for ESAs.

Kelly Zimmerman
Accessibility Services Coordinator
Borromeo Hall 119
(406) 447-4470

Helena College students with Title IX concerns involving Carroll College students or employees should contact:

Annette Walstead
Dean of Students and Title IX Coordinator
110 Borromeo Hall, Carroll College
1601 North Benton Avenue, Helena, MT 59625
(406) 447-5434

Helena College students living in campus housing at Carroll College must complete a health form and provide a validated immunization record to the Wellness Center (located in the lower level of Guadalupe Hall). All students born after 1957 must provide proof of having had two MMR (mumps, measles, rubella) vaccines, one meningitis (Menactra/Menveo) vaccine within the last five years, a Tdap or Td booster within 10 years, the polio series, and a PPD TB (tuberculosis) test within one year of living at Carroll. Students must provide proof of having had the disease or a titre to prove immunity is required. In addition, students are encouraged to have these immunizations: Hepatitis B vaccine (series of three), flu vaccine, pneumococcal vaccine, and chicken pox. Students in need of vaccines can contact the Wellness Center at (406) 447-5441 to schedule an appointment to receive the vaccine. Payment—check or cash--needs to be made at the time of vaccinations.

To be eligible for housing and meals at Carroll College, Helena College students are expected to be enrolled in 12 or more credits. Exceptions for students with less than 12 credits can be approved by the Director of Residential Life & Housing for academic, financial, medical or family circumstances. In addition to the housing and meal contracts, students must sign an information disclosure statement to facilitate communication between Helena College and Carroll College.