Submit your application today—there’s no application fee and submitting your test scores is optional!*
Apply to Carroll College
Applying to Carroll is an easy process and applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Once your application file is complete, it will be evaluated and submitted to our Admission Committee.
Ways to Apply
Students have two ways by which they may apply for admission to Carroll College. You may submit:
Previous Students & Applicants
Need to reactivate an application? If you have taken courses at Carroll as a degree-seeking student or applied to Carroll within the last two years, but did not attend, please complete the readmission application. If you applied to Carroll more than two years ago, we invite you to submit a new application.
Applicants interested in the Nursing program at Carroll College must select "Nursing" in the "academic interest" field on their application to be considered.
FAFSA and Application Requirements
Note that as you are filling your FAFSA, the Carroll code is 002526. A completed application file includes the application, an essay or personal statement, high school transcripts, and college transcripts (if applicable). SAT/ACT scores are optional and a letter of recommendation is encouragedbut not required. Please view the full application requirements.
- November 1 — Early Action*
- November 1 — Direct Entry Nursing Deadline
- February 28 — Regular Decision Deadline
- June 15 — Rolling Admission Deadline
*Non-binding, guaranteed admission decision by December 1 for complete application
- November 1 — Regular Decision Deadline
- December 1 — Rolling Admission Deadline
- March 15 — Priority Consideration
- May 1 — Transfer Nursing Application Deadline
- June 15 — Regular Decision Deadline
Self-Report Your ACT or SAT Scores
Carroll College will accept self-reported ACT and/or SAT scores for admission consideration. When self-reporting test scores on your admission application please indicate your scores by test date. Please do not superscore. Students who enroll at Carroll College will be required to submit official score reports prior to registration. NOTE: We now provide a Test Optional path for students. Students will have this option within the application. Students who chose this option will not be required to submit ACT or SAT test scores, with the following exceptions:
- Students who have reported an unweighted academic GPA of lower than 3.0
- Students who are home schooled or attend a school that does not provide traditional letter grades
- Students applying to direct entry nursing
- Athletic recruits (test scores required by the NAIA to determine eligibility)
Carroll College is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, national origin, or ethnic origin. No qualified individual is excluded from admission or participation in any educational program, activity, or facility by reason of disability, providing the individual can properly perform with reasonable accommodation. Application instructions | Application requirements