Congratulations! Here are some things you can do until you make a commitment:
- Book a visit. Come see our beautiful campus, attend a class (when in session) and meet with an admission counselor. We have set Monday, April 20 aside for a special Admitted Student Open House where you can get ready for Fall 2021.
- Submit your enrollment deposit, which is applied to your first semester's tuition. You will need your Carroll student ID number to pay.
- Browse our website, especially the academic programs, to learn more about why Carroll is the right choice for you.
Next steps for Future Saints:
Financial Aid Offer
If you have been packaged for financial aid, your Financial Aid Offer was sent separately with information titled "Financing your Education." Please return your Financial Aid Offer letter and complete the online steps for accepting your aid. If you have not yet been packaged for financial aid, your offer will be sent separately.
Housing and Meal Plan
Complete the Housing Agreement by logging into your Okta portal. Access the eRezlife tile to create your roommate profile and select your preferred housing options. Once your room selection has been approved by Residential Life and Housing staff, you will be allowed to select your meal plan. Check out our video below for a how-to! Please select the Fall 2022 application.
Class registration will take place over a few months, and will follow these steps:
- Academic Questionnaire (AQ) - You will receive in mid-March, or as you deposit after mid-March
- Understand Your Carroll College Degree Requirements (using the college catalog) - You will receive upon submission of your AQ
- Plan Your Draft Schedule (with guidance from advisors) - At an Open House or Group Zoom Session in April
- Course Approval and Registration - Month of May - try to be done by June 1st, if at all possible!
Your @carroll.edu email
Beginning early June (for fall admission) or early December (for spring admission), your @carroll.edu email and account will be created and information will be mailed to you about how to activate this new account. Be sure to keep your eyes open throughout the summer for this information.
You will be responsible for paying any tuition, fees, and room/meal charges not covered by your financial aid. You may choose to pay in full by the semester due dates of August 1 for fall term or January 1 for spring term, or you may choose a payment plan. Please note that students on F1 and J1 visas or students studying abroad are not eligible for a payment plan.
Please have your doctor complete the Student Immunization Record. Students without complete and up-to-date immunizations by the start of school will be unable to register for subsequent semesters. Questions? Please contact the Wellness Center directly at 406-447-5441.
Official Final Transcripts and AP/IB Scores
Incoming freshmen need to submit final high school transcripts (with graduation date), concurrent enrollment college transcripts and any official AP/IB scores to the office of admission by August 1. Failure to submit final, official high school transcripts may result in loss of financial aid eligibility and the inability to register for subsequent semesters.
Incoming transfer students must arrange for final, official transcripts to be sent to the admission office.
Mark Your Calendar
Move-in day and new student orientation for the 2022 fall semester is August 21-23, 2022. We'll be sending more details to your email and mailbox regarding these exciting events! More details will be sent to your email during the summer.