Congratulations! Here are some things you can do until you make a commitment:
- Book a visit. Come see our beautiful campus, attend a class (when in session) and meet with an admission counselor.
- Browse our website, especially the academic programs, to learn more about why Carroll is the right choice for you.
I've committed! Checklist for committed students:
- Enrollment Reservation: If you haven't already done so, please submit your $400 Enrollment Reservation fee to secure your place in our incoming class by May 1.
- Financial Aid Award: If you have been packaged for financial aid, your Financial Aid Award was sent separately with information titled "Financing your Education." Please return your Financial Aid Award letter and complete the online steps for accepting your aid. If you have not yet been packaged for financial aid, your award will be sent separately.
- Housing Agreement and Meal Plan Selection: The priority housing placement deadline for incoming students is May 1. Complete the Housing Agreement, Roommate Survey and Meal Plan Selection, or the Housing Exception form.
- Class Registration: The Academic Advising Office will contact you by email in mid-May to begin the advising and registration process for fall classes.
- Payment Information: You will be responsible for paying any tuition, fees, and room/meal charges not covered by your financial aid. You may choose to pay in full by the semester due dates of August 1 for fall term or January 1 for spring term, or you may choose a payment plan. Please note that students on F1 and J1 visas or students studying abroad are not eligible for a payment plan.
- Your @carroll.edu email: Beginning late-June, your @carroll.edu email and account will be created and information will be mailed to you about how to activate this new account. Be sure to keep your eyes open throughout the summer for this information.
- Immunization Records: Please have your doctor complete the Student Immunization Record. Students without complete and up-to-date immunizations by the start of school will be unable to register for subsequent semesters. Questions? Please contact the Wellness Center directly at 406-447-5441.
- Official Final Transcripts and AP/IB Scores: Incoming freshmen need to submit final high school transcripts (with graduation date), concurrent enrollment college transcripts and any official AP/IB scores to the office of admission by August 1. Failure to submit final, official high school transcripts may result in loss of financial aid eligibility and the inability to register for subsequent semesters. Incoming transfer students must arrange for final, official transcripts to be sent to the admission office.
- Mark Your Calendar: Move-in day, new student orientation and the fall semester will be here before you know it! We look forward to welcoming you to campus on Sunday, August 19. We'll be sending more details to your email and mailbox regarding these exciting events!