Virtual Registration sessions
All students must attend one of our Virtual Registration sessions. Information coming at a later date.
The schedule of Fall 2024 courses will be available in April. To prepare yourself with the information you need to plan an appropriate schedule and register for classes, you will want to take the following steps between now and April:
- Carefully review the College Catalog -- especially focusing on understanding Carroll College's Degree Requirements.
- Know the CORE Curriculum -- why it's important and what it includes.
- Review all our current major and minor areas of study, as well as possible pre-professional pathways.
- Take a look at our Four-Year-Plans to see one of a variety of ways to complete your undergraduate program in four years.
- Request OFFICIAL Transcripts from your dual enrollment/running start colleges, to be sent to Carroll College ASAP, so your earned credits will be reflected on your Carroll transcript in time to register for appropriate classes here.
We will look forward to working with you (April - August) to plan your schedule, register for classes, and get ready for orientation!
Your @carroll.edu email
Shortly after you submit your deposit (for fall admission) or early December (for spring admission), your @carroll.edu email and account will be created and information will be mailed to you about how to activate this new account. Be sure to keep your eyes open throughout the process for this information.
You will be responsible for paying any tuition, fees, and room/meal charges not covered by your financial aid. You can start a payment plan, authorize a user to pay for you or view your bill in the Saints Student Account Center from your OKTA tile page here. Authorized users, for example, parents, can pay here. You may choose to pay in full by the semester due dates or enroll in the semester payment plans.
For Undergraduate, Master of Accountancy, Master of Social Work & Financial Planning Certificate
- Fall semester due date: August 1
- Fall payment plan installment dates: Jun 1, Jul 1, Aug 1, Sept 1, Oct 1, Nov 1
- Spring semester due date: January 1
- Spring payment plan installment dates: Dec 1, Jan 1, Feb 1, Mar 1, Apr 1, May 1
Students on F1 and J1 visas or students studying abroad are not eligible for a payment plan.
For Accelerated Nursing students
- Summer- May 1st; Summer payment plan installment dates: May 1st, June 1st, July 1st & Aug 1st
- Fall- September 1st; Sept 1st, Oct 1st, Nov 1st & Dec 1st
- Spring- January 1st; Jan 1st, Feb 1st, March 1st & April 1st
Please have your doctor complete the Student Immunization Record. Students without complete and up-to-date immunizations by the start of school will be unable to register for subsequent semesters. Questions? Please contact the Wellness Center directly at 406-447-5441.
Official Final Transcripts and AP/IB Scores
Dual enrollment official college transcripts - and any official AP/IB scores - must be sent to the office of admission as soon as possible, so those courses can be accounted for when registering for Fall.
Incoming transfer students must arrange for final, official transcripts to be sent to the admission office.
Incoming freshman must submit final high school transcripts (with graduation date) by August 1. Failure to submit final, official high school transcripts may result in loss of financial aid eligibility and the inability to register for subsequent semesters.
Mark Your Calendar
Move-in day and new student orientation for the 2024 fall semester is August 18-20, 2024. We'll be sending more details to your email and mailbox regarding these exciting events! More details will be sent to your email during the summer.