Congratulations! Here are some things you can do until you make a commitment:
- Book a visit. Come see our beautiful campus, attend a class (when in session) and meet with an admission counselor. We have set Friday, April 14 aside for a special Admitted Student Open House where you can get ready for Fall 2023.
- Submit your enrollment deposit, which is applied to your first semester's tuition. You will need your Carroll student ID number to pay.
- Browse our website, especially the academic programs, to learn more about why Carroll is the right choice for you.
Next steps for Future Saints:
Financial Aid Offer
If you have been packaged for financial aid, your Financial Aid Offer was sent separately with information titled "Financing your Education." Please return your Financial Aid Offer letter and complete the online steps for accepting your aid. If you have not yet been packaged for financial aid, your offer will be sent separately.
Housing and Meal Plan
Complete the Housing Agreement by logging into your Okta portal. Access the eRezlife tile to create your roommate profile and select your preferred housing options. Once your room selection has been approved by Residential Life and Housing staff, you will be allowed to select your meal plan. Check out our video below for a how-to! Please select the Fall 2023 application.
WATCH → New Student Housing Application Video Instructions
Attend one of our Future Saint Fridays
These will be held on April 14th or May 5th. These are directed toward deposited students but students that have yet to apply are welcome as well.
The schedule of Fall 2023 courses will be available in April. To prepare yourself with the information you need to plan an appropriate schedule and register for classes, you will want to take the following steps between now and April:
- Carefully review the College Catalog -- especially focusing on understanding Carroll College's Degree Requirements.
- Know the CORE Curriculum -- why it's important and what it includes.
- Review all our current major and minor areas of study, as well as possible pre-professional pathways.
- Take a look at our Four-Year-Plans to see one of a variety of ways to complete your undergraduate program in four years.
- Request OFFICIAL Transcripts from your dual enrollment/running start colleges, to be sent to Carroll College ASAP, so your earned credits will be reflected on your Carroll transcript in time to register for appropriate classes here.
We will look forward to working with you (April - August) to plan your schedule, register for classes, and get ready for orientation!
Shortly after you submit your deposit(for fall admission) or early December (for spring admission), your @carroll.edu email and account will be created and information will be mailed to you about how to activate this new account. Be sure to keep your eyes open throughout the process for this information.
You will be responsible for paying any tuition, fees, and room/meal charges not covered by your financial aid. You may choose to pay in full by the semester due dates or enroll in the semester payment plans.
Fall semester due date: August 1
Fall payment plan installment dates: Jun 1, Jul 1, Aug 1, Sept 1, Oct 1, Nov 1
Spring semester due date: January 1
Spring payment plan installment dates: Dec 1, Jan 1, Feb 1, Mar 1, Apr 1, May 1
Students on F1 and J1 visas or students studying abroad are not eligible for a payment plan.
Please have your doctor complete the Student Immunization Record. Students without complete and up-to-date immunizations by the start of school will be unable to register for subsequent semesters. Questions? Please contact the Wellness Center directly at 406-447-5441.
Official Final Transcripts and AP/IB Scores
Dual enrollment official college transcripts - and any official AP/IB scores - must be sent to the office of admission as soon as possible, so those courses can be accounted for when registering for Fall.
Incoming transfer students must arrange for final, official transcripts to be sent to the admission office.
Incoming freshman must submit final high school transcripts (with graduation date) by August 1. Failure to submit final, official high school transcripts may result in loss of financial aid eligibility and the inability to register for subsequent semesters.
Mark Your Calendar
Move-in day and new student orientation for the 2023 fall semester is August 20-22, 2023. We'll be sending more details to your email and mailbox regarding these exciting events! More details will be sent to your email during the summer.