The Montana Advantage
The Montana Advantage provides grants ranging from $2,000 to $10,000 for Montana students.
- Apply to Carroll College (always free)
- Complete the FAFSA
- Receive an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) below our Cost of Attandance (COA)
The Montana Advantage is added to one of the best merit scholarship programs in the region. Depending on grades and test scores, you are also eligible for a Merit Award of $16,000 to $23,000.
The bottom line is that as Montana student, eligible for a merit scholarship, you may also be eligible for $18,000 to $33,000 before outside scholarships, other Carroll College scholarships, or loans and Federal Aid is added. Last year, we worked with many students from Montana who found Carroll College was their most affordable choice.
But the Montana Advantage is more than just affordability. The Montana Advantage is also our commitment to help students graduate in four years and get launched into good careers.
- We have the best four year graduation rate in a five state region.
- According to the Department of Education College Scorecard ten years after entering college, the average Carroll College graduate has a salary of over $45,000 a year, the highest in the state.
- U.S. News and World Report ranks us as a Best Value, and a top school for social mobility. That ranking is in recognition that low income students graduate and do well financially after attending Carroll College.