Make it official and become a Saint!May 1 is National College Decision Day, a deadline for all high school seniors to choose which college to attend. Submit your deposit to Carroll today!
Taking Applications for Fall 2021
Carroll College still has openings for students hoping to transfer in the Fall of 2021. Applicants can expect an admission decision within 2-3 weeks and still have access to full scholarship packages.
Contact our Transfer Coordinator Kaycee Ransom to set up a tour, learn about what credits will transfer, creating a degree plan, and becoming a Saint in Fall of 2021.
The Top Transfer School in Montana!
The Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Honor Society has named Carroll College to its 2020 Transfer Honor Roll, which identifies the top four-year colleges and universities creating dynamic pathways to support transfer students. Carroll was one of 112 colleges and universities awarded this distinction nationwide and the only institution from Montana. Read more
Continuing your collegiate journey
Carroll is committed to making your transfer experience to Carroll as smooth and streamlined as possible.
Please note that students who take any college credits as part of their high school curriculum are not considered transfer students; they are considered to be first-year students with advanced standing credits.
Transfer Application Checklist and Deadlines
- Submit the Carroll Application or the Common Application
- Submit transcripts from ALL institutions attended after high school graduation (unofficial transcripts in PDF accepted for admission consideration, but final, official transcripts are required for posting transfer credit)
- A letter of recommendation can be submitted, but it is not required
- Submit your FAFSA to 002526
For admission in the fall semester:
- Regular Decision Deadline: June 15
- Rolling Admission: August 1
- Nursing (fall entrance only) application deadline: May 1 (please see the transfer nursing page for more details on how to apply for nursing and the pre-requisites required for admission consideration)
- Class registration begins in mid-May
For admission in the spring semester:
- Regular Decision Deadline: November 15
- Rolling Admission: December 1
- Class registration begins in early December
Transfer of Credits Policy
One of the most important considerations for transfer students is knowing what credits will transfer to Carroll. We accept up to 62 lower division semester credits (93 quarter credits) from regionally accredited colleges and universities, as long as you’ve earned a C- or better in 100-level (or higher) college courses. Carroll can transfer up to two semester credits of physical education courses. We're happy to take a look at your official or unofficial transcripts after you have completed the application process to provide more information about how long it might take to finish your degree at Carroll. Please note that students taking dual enrollment credits during high school are not considered to be transfer students, but the transfer of credits policy remains the same.
Transfer inquires: (406) 447-5406 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Carroll College is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, national origin, or ethnic origin. No qualified individual is excluded from admission or participation in any educational program, activity, or facility by reason of disability, providing the individual can properly perform with reasonable accommodation.