Together, Corette Library and Simperman Learning Commons are the intellectual hub of the College: an interdisciplinary organization that actively engages students, faculty, staff, and partners to collaborate, explore, experiment, and grow as researchers, creators, scholars, and informed citizens. We are committed to providing an accessible and safe space for all.
The Corette Library facilitates student and faculty class and research success by providing access to specialized information resources and robust librarian-led research support. We
- Offer a range of print and digital resources as well as access to resources not held by Carroll College.
- Support student and faculty research via one-on-one research assistance, instruction, and help with information literacy.
- Preserve and promote scholarship by the Carroll Community (Carroll Scholars) and the history of Carroll College (Archives).
Simperman Learning Commons
The Simperman Learning Commons is a cutting-edge learning and technology center designed to help you with any project demanding your best communication skills.
- The Communication Center offers a variety of services for Carroll students and faculty to help with public speaking and multimedia presentations.
- The Writing Center provides one-to-one consultations for Carroll students to get help with any aspect of their writing.
- Academic Technology experts are also ready to help students and faculty create videos, websites, podcasts, or other projects that allow you to flex creative muscle and communicate in new ways.
For more about Corette Library and Simperman Learning Commons Services, see our Services page.