Carroll Theatre Season
She Persisted 2021
A festival of short work written by various female authors
Tickets at the door are Pay What You Will as a fundraiser for the Carroll Theatre Club. The CTC is raising funds to replace broken theatre sound and lighting equipment.
Dec 2-4, 2021 - 7:30pm
By Rohina Malik
Feb 17-27, 2022
Maria and the Butterflies
By Katherine Gee Perrone and Dana Cardon
April 21 - May 1, 2022
Seating and Ticket information
- COVID policy for school year 2021-2022 - We will be following the health deparment's recommendations for performances as they shift this year.
- COVID mask policy: All audience members will be required to wear a mask. Actors will be masked if that is the current recommendation of the health department.
- COVID social distancing requirements: As of Sept 2021, the policy is to limit capacity to 75%.
- Streaming tickets will be available for as many of the 21/22 season of shows so you can watch from the comfort of your own home. Use the button at the top of the page to purchase your streampass.
- We accept: Cash, check, credit/debit cards for in person shows. Streampass by credit/debit only.
- There is no assigned seating in our theatre, however you may purchase tickets online in advance to make sure we save you a spot. In case of a sell out, we will re-sell your seat 5 minutes prior to curtain time if you have not claimed your ticket by that time.
- The ticket window opens one hour in advance of each performance. Online sales shut down 90 minutes before each performance.
- Seating is on a first come- first seated basis. Our capacity is between 100-150 seats depending on configuration. We recommend that you arrive early.
- The house opens 30 minutes before showtime for those who want to claim their choice of seats.
Visit the Theatre Facebook page for current information and photos and information from the past. It is an easy way for all past, present and future Carroll Theatre people to access information, memories and just stay in touch.
Above: The production team works with digital video, lighting, and sound during a recent show.