What can you expect at Carroll College as an English Major or Minor?
- Study life-changing works from Shakespeare’s plays to Beyonce’s visual album Lemonade
- Write—a lot—maybe a collection of poems, an analysis of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, and/or a digital edition of a nineteenth-century short story
- Produce our annual Literary Festival, featuring works by Carroll students and the community
- Edit and publish our annual literary magazine, Colors
- Intern at a variety of organizations—local publishing companies, the Montana Historical Society, an independent bookstore
- Study abroad: everywhere from Ireland to Madrid, Chile to Italy