Application Deadline & Guidelines:
- Starting Date: June 30, 2021
- Deadline: December 25, 2021
- Winner Announcement: January 5, 2022
- 1st Place: $3,000
- 2nd Place: $1,500
Eligible applicants must be:
- U.S. citizens
- High school seniors who have been accepted to an accredited U.S. college or students currently enrolled at an accredited U.S. college
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.00
Topics for Application Essay or Video:
1) Tell us how you’d spend $500,000 on a marketing campaign for a hypothetical automatic pool cleaner. What would you name your product? What would its slogan be? What out-of-the-box advertising strategies would you employ to get the attention of customers?
2) They just came out with PowerWash Simulator, a game that explores the fun and exciting world of pressure washers. What makes this activity so satisfying that someone would actually turn it into a game?
3) When using a floor mop, is it better to use all-natural cleaning agents, or are the tried-and-true chemical products superior?
4) What could manufacturers do to boost the widespread use of robot mops?
5) Let's say you just invented a robotic pool cleaner with technological features so innovative that industry experts, prospective customers, and potential competitors were utterly blown away. What design features did you incorporate that make it so revolutionary
For more information, please visit: https://cleanup.expert/