Carroll College Freshmen Academic Merit Scholarships 2024-2025
- Bishop Carroll Level: $25,000
- Presidential Level: $23,000
- Trustee Level: $21,000
- All Saints Level: $19,000
- Founders Level: $17,000
To be eligible, students must have graduated from an accredited secondary school, completed less than 1 full year of university and attend Carroll full-time (12 or more credit hours per semester). Scholarships are based upon official test scores and secondary school grades and are awarded automatically regardless of need and are renewed automatically for three years based upon satisfactory academic progress.
Transfer Student Merit Scholarships
- Presidential Level: $19,000 GPA = 3.5-4.0
- Trustee Level: $17,000 GPA = 3.0-3.49
- All Saints Level: $15,000 GPA = 2.5-2.99
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
New transfer students may be eligible for a Carroll College Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship. Transfer students selected to Phi Theta Kappa National Honor Society, which recognizes outstanding academic achievement by students who attended community college are eligible for this scholarship.
Students must indicate membership in Phi Theta Kappa on their application for admission, they must be enrolled full-time and maintain good academic standing to receive this renewable scholarship. The Phi Theta Kappa award amount is $2,000 which is renewable up to 3 consecutive full-time years. Students must be in good academic standing and be enrolled full-time to retain the award
Students from Europe and Eurasia
Students from the Caribbean and Latin America
Interest free student loans from the Rowe Fund.
Fall Semester: (August-December)
- Early Action: 1 November
- Regular Decision and Scholarship Priority Consideration: 28 February
- Rolling Admissions Deadline: 1 May (scholarship priority deadline is 28 Feb)
Spring Semster (January - May)
- Regular Decision: 15 November
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.406.447.4384.