How to Apply
Get on the path to a great college experience
Start your application today (with no application fee) and save your progress as you go. Once you hit submit, our admission team will review your materials and follow up with an admission decision. We review appications on a rolling basis, which means you can apply any time.
Other ways to apply
- The Common App
- The readmission application (for applicants who applied to or attended Carroll College within the last two years)
What you'll need to apply
Follow a simpler application process. No fee. Test scores optional.
The college search is complex enough. That's why we strive to make the admission process as seamless as possible. We allow students to either self-report their ACT or SAT scores, or take advantage of our optional test score policy so you can focus on what matters most: getting excited for your first day at Carroll.
Here's what you'll need to submit:
- A completed application form
- An essay or personal statement
- High school transcripts
- College transcripts (if applicable)
- SAT/ACT test scores (optional for eligible applicants)
- A letter of recommendation (encourage, but not required)
Take the next step today.
Helpful information for filling out your application.
Fall First Year Applicants
- November 1 — Early Action*
- November 1 — Direct Entry Nursing Deadline
- February 28 — Regular Decision Deadline
- June 15 — Rolling Admission Deadline
- *Non-binding, guaranteed admission decision by December 1 for complete application
Spring First Year & Transfer Applicants
- November 1 — Regular Decision Deadline
- December 1 — Rolling Admission Deadline
Fall Transfer Applicants
- March 15 — Priority Consideration
- May 1 — Transfer Nursing Application Deadline
- June 15 — Regular Decision Deadline
Carroll College will accept self-reported ACT and/or SAT scores for admission consideration. When self-reporting test scores on your admission application please indicate your scores by test date. Please do not superscore. Students who enroll at Carroll College will be required to submit official score reports prior to registration. NOTE: We now provide a Test Optional path for students. Students will have this option within the application. Students who chose this option will not be required to submit ACT or SAT test scores, with the following exceptions:
- Students who have reported an unweighted academic GPA of lower than 3.0
- Students who are home schooled or attend a school that does not provide traditional letter grades
- Students applying to direct entry nursing
- Athletic recruits (test scores required by the NAIA to determine eligibility)
Applying to Carroll is an easy process with many benefits. There is no application fee, and test score submission is optional. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Once your application file is complete, it will be evaluated and submitted to our Admission Committee.
Note that as you are filling your FAFSA, the Carroll code is 002526. A completed application file includes the application, an essay or personal statement, high school transcripts, and college transcripts (if applicable). SAT/ACT scores are optional and a letter of recommendation is encouraged but not required.
Welcome to all and committed to equal opportunity
Carroll College is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, national origin, or ethnic origin. No qualified individual is excluded from admission or participation in any educational program, activity, or facility by reason of disability, providing the individual can properly perform with reasonable accommodation.