Application for Exception to the Campus Housing and Meal Plan
All full-time Carroll College students are required to live on campus for two years with the exception of:
- Students that are over 21;
- Married students and/or students with dependent children living with them;
- Students for whom living on campus represents an extreme financial hardship as evidenced from the student’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) report;
- A medical condition that Carroll College is not able to reasonably accommodate evidenced by the medical case file and a letter from a physician, and affirmed by the Accessibility Services Coordinator;
- Students from Helena, MT residing with their parents or legal guardian (20 mile radius by determined by zip code) who graduated from a Helena High School. Students must purchase a commuter level meal plan.
Students seeking an exception to this requirement must submit an application.
11/06/2020 - 10:13am