Application for Exception to the Campus Housing and Meal Plan

All full-time Carroll College students are required to live on campus for two years with the exception of:

  • Students that are over 21;
  • Married students and/or students with dependent children living with them;
  • Students for whom living on campus represents an extreme financial hardship as evidenced from the student’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) report;
  • A medical condition that Carroll College is not able to reasonably accommodate evidenced by the medical case file and a letter from a physician, and affirmed by the Accessibility Services Coordinator;
  • Students from Helena, MT residing with their parents or legal guardian (20 mile radius by determined by zip code) who graduated from a Helena High School. Students must purchase a commuter level meal plan.

Students seeking an exception to this requirement must submit an application.


11/06/2020 - 10:13am