Library Downstairs Preview
The newly renovated downstairs area of the library is temporarily open December 7-14 for students to study. Please note that some areas are still under construction and new furnishings are on their way. The downstairs will offically open in the Spring.
The Library will have extended hours for Finals Week.
- Friday Dec 7 - 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday Dec 8 - 12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight
- Sunday Dec 9 - 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight
- Monday Dec 10 to Thursday Dec 13 - 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight
- Friday Dec 14 - 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Important Information Regarding the Library Renovation
The new Library Learning Commons will be a state-of-the-art learning center where students can engage with each other and support staff and find space for individual or group study. The transformation of the library into a learning commons will begin with the renovation of the lower floor starting May 16, 2018 and continuing through the Fall. We are doing our best to keep the library’s resources accessible for the Carroll community during the renovation, and we ask for your patience during this period.
- Carroll students, faculty, and staff can place requests for books using Saints Search. The library staff will retrieve the books from storage and place them on the hold shelf at the circulation desk. Patrons will receive an email when items are ready for pick-up. We hope to retrieve books once a day, Monday-Friday, allowing us to deliver requested items the next business day (with the exception of weekends). Only the material downstairs is affected by the construction this summer and fall. You will not need to request DVDs, reference material, or print periodicals. Please click here to see detailed instructions on how to place a request for a book.
- The construction company will be placing a door at the base of the stairs to limit noise and dust, but the upper floor is still likely to be noisy and a little dusty. Air conditioning in the building will be offline for a portion of the summer, but we don’t know the exact time frame.
- All downstairs areas in the library, including study rooms, will be inaccessible.
Corette Library's hours of operation.
The library is only accessible via Carroll ID at these hours.
Contact the Library
Circulation Desk 406-447-4340
Library Director 406-447-4493
1601 N Benton Avenue
Helena, MT 59625-0002