The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Taskforce invites students, faculty, and staff to join us in a panel conversation about the relevance of DEI on our campus and within the larger community. The panel is entitled "Why DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion)?" This conversation is for Carroll's campus community.
Event Name: Why DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion)?
Venue: Simperman Wiegand Amphitheater and Zoom
Date/Time: February 1 (Wednesday), 6.30 p.m. - 8.30 p.m.
Panelists include longstanding members of the DEI Task Force:
- Doreen Kutufam, Carroll Faculty Member
- Soumitree Gupta, Carroll Faculty Member
- Eric Meyer, Carroll Faculty Member
- Dean Pavlakis, Carroll Faculty Member
- Kara Paul, Carroll Staff Member
- Alyssa Puntin, Carroll Student
- Airam Lopez, Carroll Student
- JP Williams, Carroll Alumnus
Primarily organized by the Countering Bias subcommittee, this panel discussion is part of the DEI Task Force's programming initiatives to invite and involve the larger community in DEI-focused conversations and efforts.