Please help the Carroll College Student Nurses Association (CCSNA) gather Christmas gifts for the children and adolescents at Shodair Hospital. Shodair is a residential and acute psychiatric treatment facility and is a clinical site for Carroll's nursing students.
Please choose from the items on the list below and bring gifts – UNWRAPPED – to drop boxes in the Fortin Science Center Scola, the O'Connell Hall front desk, or the nursing office (415 Simperman Hall) by Wednesday, December 14.
Patient needs and wishes at Shodair (no need to wrap – thanks!)
- Art supplies
- Puzzles and board games
- Legos, Lincoln Logs, K-Nexs and other building toys
- Nerf balls, footballs, soccer balls, basket balls
- Books for ages 5-17
- Action figures and dolls
- Winter coats for teens ages 12-17
- Slippers and socks for teens, ages 12-17
- Gift cards are also wonderful; they allow the nurses to shop for items a child really wants or needs (please drop off gift cards at nursing office, Rm. 415 SH – thanks!)
Please no sharp items or breakable ceramic or glass items like ornaments or figurines.