- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific major.
- Domestic and international students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Applicant must have a passion for technology and wish to work with technology in the future.
Required Application Details
- Please write an 800- 1,000-word essay detailing how technology is used in your major and where you think your passion for technology may take you in the future.
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Please submit The Data Group form linked below.
How to Apply
Please click on the form link to enter the following information to apply:
The Data Group’s Annual Technology Scholarship
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
All applications must be submitted by November 1st, annually
This year’s winner will be selected and notified via email by November 15th
Additional Scholarship Details
- The winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from The Data Group.
- The scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- Questions about The Data Group’s Annual Technology Scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The scholarship funds provided by The Data Group will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
By submitting an application, we are granted permission to send applicants information regarding their application only, via their submitted email address. The winner will be asked if they will grant The Data Group permission to post their name, school, photo (if submitted), and their essay on thedatagroup.com or in other communications relating only to the scholarship program.
- No applicants will be contacted regarding anything other than their application.
- Information pertaining to applicants can be destroyed at their request.
- All information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email) relating to applicants is destroyed as soon as a winner is paid.
- Applicants will not be asked to provide any sensitive information for their application or to claim their award if they are to win the scholarship.
- There is no fee to apply to this scholarship or for the winning applicant to claim their award.
- Applicants retain all rights to their essay
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to The Data Group’s Annual Technology Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.