Carroll Introduces Catholic High School Room Grant
As a Catholic, diocesan college, Carroll College believes in the value of Catholic education at all levels. We are so grateful to those who make the sacrifice to send their children to Catholic schools. To demonstrate our appreciation, and thanks to the generosity of Carroll
donors, the College is blessed to offer a Catholic High School Room Grant to eligible graduates of Catholic high schools throughout the United States. As an eligible 2022 or 2023 graduate of a Catholic high school, you can receive up to 50% off the cost of a double room rate (Guadalupe, Borromeo, or St. Charles Hall), which is on top of your already generous financial aid package.
Every graduate meeting eligibility criteria can receive this award, and there are no limits on the number of grants available. We are honored to offer this program to invest in those who have invested in Catholic education. Some restrictions do apply, and are outlined below:
- This award is available for first-time freshmen only
- The award is available to those families whose Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) from the FAFSA is below the total cost of attendance
- Students must apply and receive acceptance to Carroll College no later than March 1
- Students must complete a FAFSA by March 1
- EFC must be below the cost of attendance each year
- Please go to carroll.edu/scholarships for full eligibility requirements.