About ABC Fundraising®:
Since 1993, ABC Fundraising’s unique and highly profitable fundraising products have helped over 50,000 schools, youth sports teams, churches, and non-profits of all shapes and sizes. ABC Fundraising® is committed to providing the most profitable fundraisers in the industry. By supplying unique products and tools, we help to make fundraising both easy and fun!
About Our $1,500 College Scholarship:
Helping others is a key initiative of every member of the ABC Fundraising® team. We love to see groups using our products thrive and achieve incredible results.
For the past 25 years, ABC Fundraising® has helped schools, youth sports teams, churches, and thousands of organizations all across America raise over 50 million dollars. We are now looking to award one determined and charitable student with our annual $1,500 scholarship.
Who Can Apply:
Current high school junior, high school senior, college undergraduate, or graduate students that have participated in consistent volunteer work.
Deadline for Applications:
June 30, Annually
- Please complete the Volunteer Verification Form
- Please write an 800-1000 word essay reflecting on your volunteer and fundraising experience. How has your volunteer work shaped you into the person you are today? How do you plan to continue your volunteer work in the future? Essays can include photos, charts, or info-graphics where appropriate.
How to Apply:
Please complete the ABC Fundraising® Volunteer Recognition Scholarship Form with the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- School name
- Attachment with scanned copy of completed Volunteer Verification Form (.pdf, .jpeg, .doc)
- Attachment with reflection essay
Additional Scholarship Details:
- Scholarship is available on a yearly basis
- Winning applicant will be selected by the team at ABC Fundraising®
- All questions regarding the scholarship should be sent to: Contact
- The scholarship funds awarded by ABC Fundraising® can be sent via check, PayPal, or other means to the recipient or University. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
- Scholarship recipient will be notified by July 15. Award will be sent by August 1.