Career Services helps current students:
Explore Careers & Majors
Start identifying your strengths. Learn what careers utilize those strengths. Explore a major or career that is new to you. Find out more »
Set up an Academic Internship
Students who are required to (or would like to) complete an internship for credit begin the registration process through Career Services. We can help students find an internship and explain the registration process. To submit an internship proposal, please visit Handshake.
Get into Graduate School
Our office can help students research graduate programs, critique application essays, and prepare application materials.
Resume & Cover Letter Guidance
Login to Candid Career
Interviewing & Negotiating Skills
Career Services will provide online and in person tools and techniques to aid students through interviewing and salary negotiation.
Recruit a Saint
Ways to Connect with Carroll College Students
- Handshake: The Career Services platform to recruit and communicate with Carroll College students and recent graduates, along with students from over 900 colleges and universities nation-wide. Help them obtain an internship, a part-time job, and secure employment after graduation.
- To post positions and begin recruiting Carroll College students and alumni, please go to: https://app.joinhandshake.com/employer_registrations/new
- On this site, choose, Sign up for an Account.
- From there, add the pertinent information, as an employer.
- Once the profile is submitted, and approved, an organization can begin posting positions and recruit Saints.
- Career and Graduate School Fair: Join with organizations, graduate schools, and other vendors for this community-driven event. Carroll College will host this engaging opportunity for Saints; along with an invitation to Helena College, Joining Community Forces (veteran outreach), Job Service, and the Helena Area Chamber of Commerce. The 2020 event will occur on Thursday, September 24, 2020. Please see: www.carroll.edu/fair
- Annual Senior Etiquette Dinner: An organization can sponsor a table of 8 for $250. If desired, the organization may send 2 employees to the dinner for an opportunity to network with Carroll senior students. The 2020 dinner will occur on Tuesday, February 11, 2020.
- Speed Networking: Allows students to practice the fine art of networking in a real-world setting. Community professionals are encouraged to join, visiting with students about career goals in a round robin style session. Students begin the event by creating an elevator speech and creating points for discussions. Once completed, students and professionals engage in conversation. The annual event typically occurs in the Spring Semester.
- “Mock Interview Events”: Offered throughout the year. Employers are invited to conduct mock interviews with senior students who sign-up to participate.
- On-Campus Interviews: Employers can conduct interviews utilizing interview rooms, located in the Saints Success Center.
- Information Table: Host a table, to market potential opportunities to students, in the Carroll College Campus Center (CUBE) during peak hours.
- Group Information Sessions: to discuss career opportunities with an organization, all scheduled at your convenience.
- Classroom Presentations: Depending on course and time availability, faculty enjoy having employers present in their classes on how an organization may be a good fit for Carroll Students.