Career Services helps current students:
Explore Careers & Majors
Start identifying your strengths. Learn what careers utilize those strengths. Explore a major or career that is new to you. Find out more »
Set up an Academic Internship
Students who are required to (or would like to) complete an internship for credit are registered through our office, submit an application through Handshake. We can help students find an internship and explain the registration process.
Get into Graduate School
Our office can help students research graduate programs, critique application essays, and prepare application materials.
Engage with Carroll
The Carroll College Career Center provides access to job search and career planning services, resources and events. We provide:
- Internship, Part-Time Job, Seasonal Job Listings
- Job/Career Listings for Seniors and Alumni
- Resume & Cover Letter reviews via individual appointment
- Internship Program Administration
- Employer/Industry Connection Events
- Company and Industry Research
- Mock Interviews/Interview Tips
- Salary Research and Negotiation Strategies
- Job Search Assistance
- Personality, Strengths, and Skills Assessment
- Networking Events
- Graduate School Application Assistance
- Programs, services, and resources for employers
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Assistance
Let Us Know What You Think of Our Work With You!