Foundation and Corporate Relations
Welcome to Foundation and Corporate Relations
The Office of Foundation and Corporate Relations is happy to offer information on giving opportunities at Carroll. We seek to establish new, mutually beneficial relationships while supporting existing ones and advancing the missions of all organizations involved.
Foundation and corporate giving plays a vital role in making possible the excellent academic tradition at Carroll College as well as sponsoring campus development, athletics, and community-building initiatives. Through such partnerships, Carroll connects with the broader community and expands its impact beyond the Carroll campus.
Partnering with Carroll College provides the opportunity to:
- Strengthen community ties
- Inspire students in their pursuit of academic inquiry and excellence
- Increase corporate visibility throughout the community
- Support the Northwest’s leading college
- Encourage the work of extraordinary students and faculty
Ask us about the Montana Endowment Tax Credit.
Connecting with Carroll College delivers enormous opportunities:
- Support projects and programs that you care about
- Connect with a tight-knit community
- Engage in Carroll’s mission to prepare graduates for all aspects of life
- Contribute to a college that values its students as individuals
Opportunities for Support
- Faculty development
- Matching gift programs
- Student scholarships
- Academic programs
We are grateful to our foundation and corporate partners for their support. Gifts from these organizations not only help Carroll College maintain its commitment to excellence but also allow us to continue serving our students and community. We extend a giant thank you to each and every generous donor; we couldn’t do it without you.
Contact us to learn how we can help advance your mission.