We will be launching a Parent Tuesday Talk series of Zoom meetings for parents of prospective students. These sessions will help introduce the college and ask parent questions about the admission process. All sessions will happen on Tuesdays from 7:00-8:00 p.m. Mountain Time.
Tuesday Talk Schedule
- Tuesday, September 22 at 7:00 PM (MDT): The Admission Process: How, When, and Why to Apply Early to College.
Join us on Zoom
- Tuesday, September 29 at 7:00 PM (MDT): Financial Aid: Get Ready for the FAFSA
- Tuesday, October 6 at 7:00 PM (MDT): Choosing an Academic Program and Academic Advising
- Tuesday, October 13 at 7:00 PM (MDT): Student Life and Living on Campus
- Tuesday, October 20 at 7:00 PM (MDT): Faculty Focus : What students need to know about the college classroom