Transfer Nursing Requirements
Carroll College admits a select number of transfer students into our nursing program each fall. The BSN requires three years to complete. Please note the deadline to apply is May 1 and we only accept applications for the fall semester.
Requirements for Admission Consideration
- One semester of full-time coursework within the last 3 years
- Science coursework completed within the last 5 years
- At least 25 credits completed by June 1
- Completed coursework with a “C-” or better: 2 semesters of Anatomy and Physiology, General Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Essentials of Chemistry, English Writing and Basic Communication/Oral Communication
- Only two repeated courses and/or withdrawals allowed
- Minimum Academic GPA of 3.5
Transfer Application Checklist
- Submit the Carroll Application or the Common Application
- Submit transcripts from ALL institutions attended after high school graduation (unofficial transcripts in PDF accepted for admission consideration, but final, official transcripts are required for posting transfer credit)
- A letter of recommendation can be submitted, but it is not required
- Submit your FAFSA to 002526
Transfer Nursing application deadline is May 1.