Transfer Nursing Requirements
Carroll College admits a select number of transfer students into our nursing program each fall. The BSN requires three years to complete. Please note the deadline to apply has been extended to June 15, and we only accept applications for the fall semester.
Requirements for Admission Consideration
- One semester of full-time coursework within the last 3 years
- Science coursework completed within the last 5 years
- At least 25 credits completed by June 1
- Completed coursework with a “C-” or better: 2 semesters of Anatomy and Physiology, General Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Essentials of Chemistry, English Writing and Basic Communication/Oral Communication
- Only two repeated courses and/or withdrawals allowed
- Minimum Academic GPA of 3.5
Transfer Application Checklist
- Submit the Carroll Application or the Common Application
- Submit transcripts from ALL institutions attended after high school graduation (unofficial transcripts in PDF accepted for admission consideration, but final, official transcripts are required for posting transfer credit)
- A letter of recommendation can be submitted, but it is not required
- Submit your FAFSA to 002526
Transfer Nursing application deadline is May 1.