Carroll College welcomes current Carroll students and students from other campus to live in the residence halls this summer. Two categories of student housing are available and each has a unique application and/or fee structure:
- Carroll student- Carroll students taking summer courses, students working on campus, or working off campus.
- Visiting Student—any student from another institution who is not taking Carroll courses or working on campus. Please contact email@example.com.
Summer housing locations are in St. Charles Hall for Carroll Students.
- 2nd floor Main for women
- 2nd floor South for men
- Note: Floors could change due to the number of residents of each gender
For non-Carroll students summer housing locations are in our other three residence halls.
- Guadalupe Hall- traditional style dorms with a shared bathroom for the hall, no air conditioning available
- St. Charles Hall- similar to Guadalupe Hall, but additionally does not have an elevator
- Trinity Hall- Includes air conditioning, a private bedroom (may include more than one bed), shared living room, bath room, and small kitchen between a maximum of four persons.
- Descriptions of the different residence halls can be found at https://www.carroll.edu/housing-dining/housing-options.
- Summer Housing is available from May 14th through August 21st, 2021
- Current residents will move to their summer location the week after Commencement (May 17-23), with moves to be completed by May 23rd
- Carroll summer residents will move to their fall housing assignments the week of August 2nd –8th, with moves to be completed by August 14th
- Exact move in dates TBD pending the Facilities cleaning schedule
- Visiting students from other institutions must depart campus not later than August 15th
- Carroll Student rate = $120/week
- Number of weeks is determined at the time of application
- Payment due in full prior to move in or prior to 1st day of each month
- If a student leaves summer housing early fees will be pro-rated
- Cost examples based on the entire 14 week summer:
- Active Carroll student: 7 weeks x $120 = $840
- Non-Carroll Student rates are dependent on the building
- Guadalupe & St. Charles Halls rate = $18/night, plus a one time $8 linen fee
- Trinity Hall rate = $34/night, plus a one time $8 linen fee
Applying for Summer Housing:
- Carroll Students should compete the Summer Housing Form on eRezLife site
- Finalize payment for summer housing in the Business Office, O’Connell Hall
- Non-Carroll students will work with Sodexo Conferencing at firstname.lastname@example.org