St. Kateri Institute
The St. Kateri Institute for Integrative Learning provides high-school youth with a spiritual and academic experience that develops their understanding of the relationship between faith and reason under the beautiful big skies of the greater Helena area. Through fun and engaging activities, participants explore academic studies as a contemplative undertaking that contributes to spiritual discernment.
Least physically rigorous. All the same spiritual richness.
- 4 days
- Helena-based experience
- Daily excursions in the greater Helena area, including hikes to Refrigerator Canyon, Mount Helena, and Gates of the Mountains
- Birding, star-gazing, and Cathedral of St. Helena experiences
- Visits to local Helena attractions, including activities and activities and nearby ranches
- Classroom-centered explorations into the relationship between faith and reason
- Daily mass and prayer time
- Small group sharing
- Meals and transportation included
- Epic Montana memories guaranteed