What is the ASCC Senate?
The ASCC Senate is an official voting body of the Carroll College Student Government. Each class elects four Senators to represent them during the school year. The Senate meets six times a semester to discuss student issues, and creates actions and responses to those student issues.
The Senate exists to provide discussion and proper responses regarding student issues and affairs while considering the input of Carroll College students, administration, and the greater community of Helena. The ASCC Senate is responsible for making final decision on Bills of Legislature brought to the Senate floor. Senators represent not only their classmates, but Carroll College as an institution and community. Senators are charged with the responsibility to act in in the best interest of their classmates and Carroll College.
ASCC Task Forces
- Student Culinary Council (Under President)
- House of Representatives ( Under Vice President)
- Event Planning (Under Vice President)
- Public Relations (Under Director of Communications)
- Budget and Finance (Under Treasurer)
Carroll College Task Forces with ASCC
- Sexual Assault Prevention
- Diversity and Equity
- Mission Integration
- Space Utilization
- Strategic Planning
- Senate Bill Format Template (MyCarroll login required)
Don't know your Senators?
Questions or concerns?
Contact the Executive Officers at firstname.lastname@example.org.