Title IX training through The Friendship Center
At Carroll College, we want to eliminate sexual violence and sexual harassment for our students, staff and faculty.
Online Training - Students and Employees
As part of our sexual misconduct and sexual harassment prevention programming, Carroll College expects all students to complete two online prevention courses:
- AlcoholEdu for College is a two-hour interactive, online program designed to inform students about how alcohol affects the mind, body, perceptions and behaviors. It provides students with accurate, non-judgemental information and personalized feedback.
- Haven is a one-hour interactive online program created to address sexual harassment, sexual assault, stalking and relationship violence . It's designed to engage and empower students to create a safe, healthy campus environment.
As part of our sexual misconduct and sexual harassment prevention programming, Carroll College expects all employees to complete these online prevention courses:
Employee Training: Title IX
- Workplace Harassment Prevention is a 30-45 minute interactive, online program designed to inform employees about what constitutes discrimination, including sexual harassment. The course must be taken annually by college employees.
- Campus Sexual Violence Eliminate (SaVE) Act Learning Program is a 30 to 45 minute interactive, online program designed to inform employees about reporting sexual assault, sexual harassment, stalking, dating violence and domestic violence incidents to the campus Title IX Coordinator. THe course must be taken annually by college employees.
- Sexual Misconduct: How Teachers/Educators Can Protect Our Children is a 30 to 45 minute interactive online program designed to inform employees about working with minor children through college programs which explains the definition of child abuse, how to identify child abuse and to whom to report it. This course must be taken every three years by college employees.
Student Leader Training
At Carroll College, we are interested in providing Title IX and Bystander Intervention training to as many groups of students as possible. Groups that are targeted to receive Bystander Intervention training include:
RA/Peer Minister/FOCUS Staff Training: Title IX
- Associated Students of Carroll College (ASCC)
- Community Advisors
- New Student Orientation Leaders
- Peer Ministers
- Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC)