English Education

Secondary Educaton for English (5-12)

To be licensed to teach in a secondary school in Montana, grades 5-12, students at Carroll must complete a secondary education major or a K-12 major. Students interested in a secondary education major or a K-12 major should contact not only individuals within the major department, but also must seek additional counsel from an advisor within the Department of Education. Students pursuing licensure in secondary education must be accepted into the Teacher Education Program.

For full course descriptions and requirements for in the English Secondary Education Major, see the Carroll College Academic Catalog.