Carroll College Prospective Parents
The decision about where to go to college is often a family decision, and the transition affects everyone. We are here to help the entire family navigate the process and make sure that everyone has the information they need to make the best decision.
Connect with Carroll and with other prospective parents
At Carroll College we strive to keep parents involved in the process and act as a resource for what can be a confusing process. Here are some ways to connect:
- Give us your email. We won’t spam you, but send monthly emails with information on the admission and financial aid process.
- Connect with your students Admission Counselor. They are here to help you.
- Join the Fall 2021 Admitted Parents Facebook Group. Parents of Admitted students are encouraged to join this group to connect with other parents. *Note: This group is only monitored during the prospective student phase, through orientation.
Upcoming Events: Join us online at one of these upcoming events:
- Fall Faculty Lecture Series for Students and parents: Sit on a short lecture by a faculty member and then stay for Q and A on the topic, or the classroom experience at Carroll College.
- 10/22 - Dr. Dean Pavlakis, Associate Professor of History "Imperialism Run Amok: Exploitation and Humanitarianism in the Congo" (join on Zoom)
- 11/5 - Dr. Katherine Greiner, Assistant Professor of Theology "On the Mountaintop: Exploring St. Bonaventure's The Soul’s Journey into God." (join on Zoom)
- 11/19 - Dr. Ed Glowienka, Assistant Professor of Philosophy (join on Zoom)
- Financial Aid: Get Ready for the FAFSA. Due to the popularity of this topic we have added another session on Tuesday, October 27 at 7 p.m. (join on Zoom)
Videos and Resources for Parents:
Over the course of the past year we have held a number of sessions to help inform parents about Carroll College and the college application and financial aid process in general. Below are some good resources as you help your student navigate: