Master in Nursing Leadership
Discover the Power of You
Carroll College introduces Montana nurses to the University of the Incarnate Word's Ila Faye Miller School of Nursing and Health Professions, which offers student-friendly graduate nursing education in a rich, faith-based learning environment. The Master of Science in Nursing Leadership is a flexible program of study in which students learn to apply knowledge and expertise to improve healthcare for clients at the systems level of care.
The MSN in Nursing Leadership prepares nurses for roles in executive and advanced healthcare leadership.It provides nurses with administrative and management theory and skills to address organizational issues within complex healthcare systems and community-based agencies.
– Dr. Holly Cassells, Professsor, Univerity of the Incarnate Word
This degree is the first of its kind in Montana due to its emphasis on leadership. There is a significant need not only here in Montana but everywhere in the U.S. right now for nurses. An advanced degree will open the door for a whole new level of knowledge about the health care environment.
– Dr. John Cech, President, Carroll College
- Designed for working nurses who desire career advancement and a high quality graduate education.
- 31 credit degree plan completed in 24 months via Zoom 1st and 3rd Tuesday afternoon and evenings, alternating with online coursework. Begins August 26, 2019.
- Cross-cultural perspectives on health behavior and values, with an emphasis on reducing health disparities.
- Opportunity for nurses from border to border, Montana to Texas, to share diverse professional experience and insights.
Carroll Nursing Grads:
For information on a 25% reduction in tuition for Carroll alumni, please contact Cathy Day.
For questions about the program, please contact Dr. Holly Cassells.
University of the Incarnate Word
San Antonio, Texas 78209
Read the official press release about the launch of the MSN in Nursing Leadership program.