Congratulations! Here are some things you can do until you make a commitment:
- Book a visit. Come see our beautiful campus, attend a class (when in session) and meet with an admission counselor.
- Investigate. Browse our website, especially the academic programs, to learn more about why Carroll is the right choice for you.
- Submit your enrollment deposit.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Sign up for housing and meals.
- Learn about payment options.
- Course Registration: Advising and class registration will begin in June for fall semester students and in November for students entering in the spring. Soon after you submit your enrollment deposit you will receive an email from the Office of Academic Advising inviting you to complete an Advising Questionnaire. The AQ will assist our academic advisors in building your first semester's schedule. Fall schedules are created in early June. Transfer students will receive an Advising Questionnaire within 3 days of depositing.
Preparing for August
Activate your account using the information found on lower half of page 6 in your Registration Confirmation Packet. These packets are being mailed out to students as they are registered beginning June 5th. Click the icon shown to the right to change your temporary password and to enroll in the Thycotic Password Reset Service. This one account provides access to your Carroll email, your class schedule on MyCarroll, course materials on Moodle, the Saints Student Account Center, and other network services such as printing on campus. Once you have completed the enrollment, you can log out of the Thycotic Password Reset Service and access your Carroll College email here.
Step 2. Access Your Schedule in MyCarroll:
- Complete Step 1 above to set up your network access.
- Go to MyCarroll.
- Sign in with your user name and password.
- Click the blue Carroll Self-Service icon.
- Click the Student Planning tab.
- Click “Plan Your Degree & Register for Classes”.
Step 3. Activate your Student Financial Account:
Once you set up your Carroll Network Account you will be able to sign into the Saints Student Account Center to:
- View Your Account Activity
- Make A Payment
- Set Up Authorized Users
- View E-Payments
- Follow the steps on pages 9 in your Registration Confirmation Packet. Page 10 includes more helpful information.
- If you have questions about your schedule, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Additional Information for New Students
Select below to expand and see more information.
Move in day for new students is Thursday, August 24. If you are a first-year student, be sure to check in at Guadalupe Hall for access to your room. If you are a transfer student living on campus, please check in at Trinity Hall for access to your room. Also, plan to attend the New Student Orientation on Friday, August 25 and Saturday, August 26. For more info, visit the Carroll Orientation website.
Montana state law requires proof of immunization before you can begin classes. The Immunization Records form can found in your Welcome Packet or online here. Please complete the demographic section on the front page and alsocarefully read the immunization sections and either send proof of all required immunizations or have the immunization section filled out completely with all the required immunizations by a health care professional. Don’t forget to sign on the back page before submitting it. The Wellness Center is closed June and July but you may contact Kerri Rigsby with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org (the best option) or 406-447-5438. Kerri checks her messages often.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords eligible students certain rights with respect to their education records. Students enrolled in a post-secondary institution must provide written permission naming those eligible to review their information. Download the FERPA Release form
Carroll offers support services upon request to students with learning or other disabilities. If you wish to receive services, please complete the Application for Support Services for Students with Disabilities and provide documentation at least 30 days before the start of the semester, if possible. For more information, please contact Kevin Hadduck at 406-447-4504 or email@example.com.
All buildings on the Carroll campus are handicapped accessible to a certain extent. Carroll will make accommodations (meet in accessible locations, etc.) to assure access to all students. If you have special living needs, please contact Maureen Ward, the director of Community Living, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-447-4378.
After your Carroll email account is created, you will be able to view account activity, make payments, and manage student accounts online at the Saints Student Account Center. Details about your new Carroll email will be sent to you beginning in June.
NOTE: In order for anyone other than students to view and/or make payments online, the student MUST set him/her up as an Authorized User. Review your online account weekly! Questions? Email email@example.com or call 406-447-5419.
Beginning August 1 students may purchase books online at the Carroll Bookstore website. Start with “Buy or Rent Text Books”, select a Campus Term, select a course, class and section and the book will appear with ISBN, Author, Title. You will need your class schedule to proceed.
For first-year students, housing assignment and roommate information will be sent to your Carroll email the first week of July.
Transfer students - If you would like to live on campus, please submit your housing application to the Office of Community Living. Housing assignments will be sent to your Carroll email the first week of July.
Please send us a FINAL copy of your high school transcript, AP or IB scores, and any college transcripts so all of your academic records are on file at Carroll when classes begin in August. Students without final transcripts on file will be unable to register for subsequent semesters.