The Corette Library is grateful for all offers of support. To make a financial contribution to the Corette Library, please contact the Office for Institutional Advancement.
We welcome donations of
- Materials relevant to the current Carroll College curriculum
- Archival materials (e.g., Rare books, manuscripts, photographs, or papers) related to Carroll College
Please note that
- All donations are considered outright and unconditional gifts to be used at the Library’s discretion. A gift to the Library may not be reclaimed by the donor or their heirs.
- The Library reserves the right to determine the retention, location, cataloging treatment, and other considerations related to the use or disposition of all gifts.
- All gifts to the Library may be used, sold, or disposed of in the best interest of the Library. Acceptance of a gift is not a commitment that the Library will permanently retain the donated item.
- The Library cannot assess the value of a donation. Appraisals of items for tax deduction purposes must be secured independently by the donor.
We are unable to accept
- Items in poor condition
- Outdated or superseded textbooks or science books
- Artifacts, art, or other non-book or archival materials not related to Carroll College
Revised October 2021