Ask a Librarian
Whether you need detailed help with your research, with using a particular resource, would like to set up an appointment with a librarian, or just have a question, Library Staff are here to help you.
(406) 447 - 4340
Make an Appointment
For more complicated research projects, you might prefer to make an appointment to meet individually with a librarian for up to an hour online using Zoom or Google Hangouts.
Live ONLINE Librarian Help
Connect with a librarian Sunday - Friday! You can get help in person, email, speak over the phone or Zoom with a Librarian during our Research Help Desk hours.
Suggest a Purchase
Corette Library welcomes suggestions from students, faculty and staff for the acquisition of materials which support the College's teaching and research. Before submitting a request, please check the online catalog to determine whether the material you want is already owned by the Library.
Why ask a librarian?
- Save time and find the most useful information quickly and easily.
- Discuss strategies and develop skills for effectively searching article databases, the library catalog, and the open web.
- Support your papers with reliable facts, evidence, and analysis.
- Meet your goals with personalized help tailored to your needs and interests.
- Research demonstrates that students who develop sophisticated information literacy skills earn higher grades.
- Librarians have Master of Library and Information Science degrees and the experience to be your best choice of research partners. And, WE LOVE TO DO THIS!
Who We Are and What We Do
Meet the Team
Get in touch with our staff.
View Tutorials and Videos.
These services are for students, faculty, and staff of Carroll College. If you are not affiliated with Carroll College, we ask that you use this service if your question concerns Carroll or some unique resource of the Corette Library and Simperman Learning Commons.