Located in the lower level of the Corette Library, the Carroll College Archives contains materials related to Carroll College and includes records of the college, College publications, manuscript collections of persons with ties to the college, photographs, slides, negatives, audio and video recordings, and blueprints. These collections do not circulate, but you are welcome to visit us to consult the materials you need.
- Carroll Digital Archives (https://memory.carroll.edu/)
- Photograph Collections
- Carroll College's Yearbook, The Hilltopper, is available online from 1930-2009
- Carroll Scholars (https://scholars.carroll.edu)
- Carroll College theses
- Carroll Publications
- Carroll College's Student Newspaper, The Prospector, is available online from 1916 - 2015
- The Mount Saint Charles College Scholastic is available online from 1912-1916
- Carroll College's Yearbook, The Hilltopper, is available online from 1930-1997
- Finding aids for the Archives vary greatly in detail. A limited inventory of the archives is available here.
- Photograph Archives includes prints, negatives, transparencies, and videos from 1970 to 1995. For information about reproduction, publication, and use fees and requirements, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help finding something in the archives, please contact Corette Library staff. Outside of alumni requests, staff have limited capacity to do research for the public with archival materials.
Plan A Visit
- Carroll College classes are welcome to visit the Archives. Librarians are available to discuss the integration of our resources in your class or course. Please contact Corette Library staff for more information.
- Individuals may visit the Archives. To do so, please schedule a visit with the Corette Library staff. You will be asked to complete a registration form and review our Archives policies. Please note that materials cannot leave the Archives rooms.