Apply for part-time student jobs for the Hunthausen Activity Center - we are hiring! Find positions descriptions and application materials for:
- Reception Desk Attendant
- Fitness Attendant/ Supervisor
- Intramural Assistant/Referee
- Climbing Gym Attendant
- Applications should include both sides of the application form and your class schedule of the semester for which you are applying.
- Please attach a resume if you have one.
- Completed applications can be dropped off in person at the Student Activities Office or emailed to Patrick Harris at email@example.com.
All applications are kept on file for at least one full semester for Hunthausen Activity Center Directors to review whenever they may need to hire additional student staff.
Hours, Duration of Jobs, and Break Weeks
- Students work and average 10 - 20 hours per week. These jobs are temporary student work positions. Each position is subject to renewal at the beginning of each semester.
- The supervisor will arrange working hours. Students should give a copy of their class schedule to their supervisor as soon after they register as possible for use in scheduling hours.Work study and regular pay positions are available.
- The Hunthausen Activity Center is open on some designated official college holidays. Students are expected to work during some holidays and some break weeks.
- In case of inclement weather when classes are canceled, you are expected to report to work.
- Students may not work more than 20 hours per week. If you work at more than one location on campus, the total hours cannot exceed 20 hours.