Housing Costs 2022-2023
|Guadalupe Hall||Semester Cost||Academic Year Cost|
|St. Charles Hall||Semester Cost||Academic Year Cost|
|Borromeo Hall||Semester Cost||Academic Year Cost|
|Trinity Hall||Semester Cost||Academic Year Cost|
|Quad unit, single bedroom||$3,187||$6,374|
|Double unit, shared bedroom||$2,911||$5,822|
Housing agreement is for the full academic year.
- March 7th - Apartment Applications Open to Juniors and Seniors.
- March 14th - Housing Applications Open to All Classes.
- March 28th - Priority deadline for Apartment Applications.
- April 4th - Apartment Offers are Sent Out.
- April 4th - Roommate Matching for Residence Halls Begins.
- April 11th - Room Selection Lottery Opens.
- May 1 - Assignment confirmations will be sent out on a rolling basis.
- June 1- Last day to drop housing without incurring a "drop" fee.
- August 1 - Last day to request exemption from housing policy.
- August 24 - Last day to request change in meal plan option for fall semester 2021.
- January 17 - Last day to request change in meal plan option for spring semester 2022.
Opening & Closing Dates 2022-2023
- August 21 - Halls open in the morning for new students and in the afternoon for returning students.
- November 23 - Halls close at noon for semester break.
- January 15 - Halls open for new and returning students.
- May 12 - Halls close at noon for non-graduating residents.
- May 14 - Apartments & Halls close at noon for graduating residents.