Residential Life & Housing Staff

Professional Staff

The Professional Staff for Residential Life & Housing consists of two live-on professionals who provide oversight to the residential experience, including coordinating housing processes and implementing co-curricular programming. The staff consists of two Area Coordinators that split overseeing all on-campus residents and the buildings the residents' live in and the Assistant Dean/Director of Residential Life & Housing that oversees and works with the Area Coordinators. Each Professional staff member holds a masters degree.

Resident Assistants

Resident Assistants (or RAs) are responsible for building floor and building community, representing the college to the students, and ensuring community standards and the Student Code of Conduct are followed. Resident Assistants take the time to get to know their residents, help them with problems, and make sure their Carroll education is positive. Contacting a RA on campus is easy. Students will find RA contact info in the lobby of their residence hall and a simple walk around the building will usually find at least one RA ready to assist their residents!

In addition to having a Resident Assistant on each floor, each staff has a RA with extra administrative responsibilities called a Senior Resident Assistant , or SRA.  SRAs also help to serve on our Senior Staff On Call rotation.

Campus Apartments

Our campus apartments have a Student Building Manager to help you with all of your facility needs, as well as to help you keep in touch with the campus community and the surrounding area. If you have any issues with your apartment experience, let the Student Building Manager know by sending an email!

Contact Us

ResLife & Housing Office: (406) 447-4532

Securitas Security Team: (406) 461-7611