Drop-off / Pick-up Schedule
July 8, 2018: Drop-off schedule
- 2:30-3:30PM – Final registration (Guadalupe Hall)
- 3:30-4:00PM – Opening session (Guadalupe Lawn)
Residence halls are not available until after opening session.
- 4:00-5:00PM – Visit rooms and unpack (Guadalupe Hall)
- 5:00-6:00PM – BBQ Dinner (Near Sladich Fountain)
Purchase optional BBQ tickets for family and friends
- 6:00PM – Parents leave and participants return to rooms
- 6:10-6:30PM – Residence Hall orientation (Guadalupe Hall)
- 6:30-7:15PM – Group meetings (Guadalupe Hall)
- 7:15-9:30PM – Introductions and welcome activities (Guadalupe Hall)
- 9:30PM – Return to rooms
- 10:00PM – Bed check and lights out
Note: If raining, registration and the opening session will be moved to the Campus Center.
July 14, 2018: Pick-up schedule
- 7:45AM – Wake-up
- 8:30-9:00AM – Breakfast for participants only (Campus Center)
- 9:00-10:00AM – Closing ceremony (Campus Center)
- 10:00-11:00AM – Check-out and room checks (Guadalupe Hall).
Parking at Guadalupe Hall will not be available due to the Helena Summer Symphony.
Your camper depends on your promptness; as do we! Please plan for road construction, weather, and other variables that might delay your on-time pick-up. We are not staffed to care for students beyond official closing time of the institute. Thank you!
The Helena Summer Symphony is the evening of July 14th. Due to high traffic and parking issues on this day, pick-up protocol will be addressed at the opening session.