Who to Contact
Main # - 406.447.4300
Emergency # - 406.459.0540
Business Office (O'Connell Hall Lobby)
Assistance with account balances, payment plans, making payments, and authorizing access to student financial account information.
Residential Life & Housing (Borromeo Hall)
Assistance with rooms, meal plans, and housing special accommodations. Please note that roommate information was sent out in early July via your Carroll email.
Saints Success Center (1st East Borromeo Hall)
Assistance with academic support services, disability services, and individual academic counseling.
Contact for information on semester, year, or short-term study abroad and international internships and volunteering opportunities available to Carroll students, international student support, and nationally competitive scholarships.
The Friendship Center, 1430 Sanders Street, Helena; firstname.lastname@example.org; 24-hour crisis line, 406-442-8492
Contact for information on issues, concerns or complaints on sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence or stalking.
Student Activities (1st Borromeo Hall)
Contact for information on student government, program board, outdoor activities, new student orientation, student clubs and campus activities.
Technology Support (St. Charles Hall Lobby)
Assistance with accessing network accounts, connecting devices to the Carroll network, accessing email and the student portal.
Wellness Center (Ground Floor, Guadalupe Hall)
Contact for information on counseling services (student stress, relationship issues, homesickness, academic pressures, alcohol or drug use, sleep issues, self-harm, and referral to community mental health resources) or health services (immunizations, allergy shots, lab tests, medication storage, health conditions, illness, injuries, referrals to community medical resources, or loan of crutches, heating pad or humidifier).
- Emergency Services (Police, Fire, Ambulance), 911
- Emergency Room, St. Peter’s Hospital, 406-444-1250
- Fire Department (Non-Emergency), 406-447-8472
- Friendship Center (24-Hour Crisis Line), 406-442-6800
- Police Department (Non-Emergency), 406-442-3233
- St. Peter’s Hospital, 406-442-2150
- Sheriff’s Department (Lewis and Clark County), 406-442-7883
- Ambulance, St. Peter’s Hospital (Non-Emergency), 406-444-2228
- Carroll Residential Life & Housing (On-Call), 406-459-0540
- Securitas Patrol Officer, Carroll College, 406-461-7611