Student/Athlete Virtual Internship & Career Fair
Join other college student-athletes, job-seeking alumni, and employers for our FREE virtual career fair. This event is free to current and former student-athletes across all majors, degrees and with various levels of work experience. Employers can advertise everything from full-time jobs to internships and other experiential learning opportunities.
Job-Seeking Student-Athletes and Alumni can:
- Utilize integrated video meeting and live chat technology to meet with employers around the country
- Research employers and favorite companies prior to the event
- Find open opportunities and submit resumes before the career fair starts
- Queue for multiple booths at once or signup for fixed timeslots
- View dynamic "wait times" to see where they are in the queue
- Receive text messages and on-screen notifications when "next in line" and "ready to meet"
- Signup for specific employer timeslots in advance or find available timeslots during the event
- Join meeting within 30-seconds or get automatically bumped down the queue
- Rejoin meeting if internet drops or close window on accident within first 15-minutes
- Drop resumes for target companies even if they don't virtually meet with employer