Red Cross Blood Drive
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 - 9:30am to 4:30pm
Thursday, April 5, 2018 - 9:30am to 4:30pm
We’d love to see you at the Saints Saving Lives Blood Drive on April 4-5. The drive is accepting appointments now.
Go to: redcrossblood.org and enter sponsor code: gosaints.
Reasons to participate in this drive:
- Critical Need: O Negative, B Negative and Platelet Donors due to a current blood and platelet shortage.
- The Red Cross must collect nearly 14,000 blood donations every day for patients in need.
- Type O negative is the universal blood type and what emergency personnel reach for in trauma situations when there isn’t time to determine a patient’s blood type. This blood type is also often used for babies who need transfusions.
- Type O positive is the most common blood type and can be transfused to Rh-positive patients of any blood type. This blood type is also often used for babies who need transfusions.
- Types A negative and B negative can be transfused to Rh-positive or negative patients.
Lower Campus Center