RA Application Deadline
Resident Assistant (RA) applications for the 2022-2023 school year are now open!
The role of Resident Assistant is both challenging and deeply rewarding. We are seeking leaders who want to challenge themselves, develop their own interpersonal and leadership skills, and who want to support the success of their communities and the people who live in them.
- Resident Assistants are responsible for weekly community development, administrative duties, and upholding college policies, and should expect to contribute 15-20 hours per week to the role.
- Residents Assistants will receive compensation in the form of $1,000 per semester ($200 per month), and a Housing Scholarship to cover 100% of housing costs.
- Full-time Carroll College student
- Completed 2 semesters of college at the END of this spring (soph. status next year or above)
- Must live-on campus if hired
Why be an RA?
- You get to play a crucial role in building community on Carroll's campus.
- You get to help other students navigate their college experience.
- You get to work on improving your leadership skills which you can bring with you for the rest of your life.
- You can learn so much about yourself and others through working in a position like this.
- You can become a better version of yourself.
- It is noteworthy on a resume.
- There is great satisfaction in helping others.
- This position prepares you for so many things.
- Your room is covered and you get paid a stipend, too.