Mindtap: Attachment Styles
MindTap is a program created by Beth Demmons, SWLC, Counselor and Carroll Community Educator in the Carroll Wellness Center. Beth uses evidence-based research in the fields of mental health and wellness to enhance the skills and abilities of people navigating life. The objective of the program is not only to survive but to thrive in this environment and develop skills that remain with you as you face life’s
challenges and strive to make the world a better place.
Workshops are held Tuesdays from 1:00 to 1:50 in the Lower CUBE. On rare occasions, workshops and locations may change at the discretion of the Wellness Center.
Spring 2023 Class Schedule
January – Be Kind to Food Servers Month and National Codependency Awareness Month
4 Part Relationship Series (Jan 24 – Feb 14) – Participation in each workshop is recommended but they are designed to stand alone if you aren’t able to come each week.
- Jan 24 – Attachment Styles and Romantic Relationships
- Jan 31 – Healthy Boundaries for Healthy Relationships
February – Human Relations Month and LGBT+ Awareness Month
- Feb 7 – Relationship Conflict Resolution and Fair Fighting – Siena room
- Feb 14 – Relationship Green Flags
- Feb 21 – Happiness Chemicals
- Feb 28 – Productively Procrastinating but Still Not Getting Things Done
March – Gender Equality Month and National Social Work Month
- Mar 7 – Healthy Choices – Siena room
- Mar 14 – No Workshop, Spring Break
- Mar 21 – Building Resilience
- Mar 28 – Exploring Empathy vs Sympathy – Siena room
April – Autism Acceptance Month, Celebrate Diversity Month, National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month
- April 4 – Self-Care Assessment
- Apr 11 – No Workshop
- Apr 18 – Surviving and Thriving
- Apr 25 – Stop, Notice, Explore