Master of Social Work Info Session
Interested in a fulfilling career serving your community as a clinical social worker? Attend an upcoming info session to learn how Carroll College’s Master of Social Work program can make that goal a reality.
Sessions hosted by full-time MSW faculty will be held over the next several months so we welcome you to join us to learn more about the program’s cutting-edge curriculum, flexible online format, and innovative internship opportunities. We can also answer questions about the application process.
MSW Informational Sessions
- January 13: 12:00–1:00 p.m. MST
- January 20: 5:30–6:30 p.m. MST
- January 27: 12:00–1:00 p.m. MST
- February 3: 5:30–6:30 p.m. MST
- February 10: 12:00–1:00 p.m. MST
- February 17: 5:30–6:30 p.m. MST
- February 24: 12:00–1:00 p.m. MST