Junior Senior Banquet
Live music, buffet, and senior speakers! For juniors and seniors only (with a date or +1).
- 5:30pm Doors open at the Radisson Inn - people arrive, and band plays
- 6:00pm Appetizer line is open (many great options)
- 6:20pm Senior Speakers presentation
- 6:40pm Band plays
- 7:15pm Event ends and last bus back to Carroll
From the Campus Center to the Radisson and back to Carroll.
- The bus will pick up students at the Carroll Campus Center at 5:15pm and drop off at the Radisson at 5:30pm
- The bus will pick up students at the Carroll Campus Center at 5:45pm and drop off at the Radisson at 6:00pm
- The bus will pick up students at the Carroll Campus Center at 6:15pm and drop off at the Radisson at 6:30pm
- The bus will take students back to the Carroll Campus Center at 6:45pm
- Return to the Radisson at 7:10pm for the last bus back to Carroll at 7:15pm.
- Drop off at Carroll at 7:30pm
This is just an estimate time schedule as it may take longer for the bus to go back an forth.
The Tradition of the Junior Senior Banquet
This is the night when we say “thank you” to all our Seniors for their time here at Carroll and for all they have done to make this college a special place. It is also the night when the seniors pass the torch to the Juniors as they will become the oldest brothers and sisters of this Carroll family. What is the meaning of this tradition? What does it mean to “pass the torch”? What is the promise made on this night? Going back many years there has been a caring and compassionate promise made by the upperclassman. This night recognizes the fact that the Juniors and Seniors at Carroll are the big brothers and sisters in this Carroll family. These promises make Carroll a special place:
- I will be loving and caring to my Carroll family.
- I will respect the dignity of every individual and protect that dignity with my actions.
- I will take action to assure no one is taken advantage of, or left in a harmful situation.
- I am proud to be a Saint and I promise to care for my brothers and sisters.
Dinner Talk Points, a time to celebrate your time here at Carroll
- Talk about the best time you had with friends
- Funniest thing you ever saw happen
- Funny stories
- Classroom experiences
- Craziest experience
- Your memories at Carroll
Reminder that this is a non-alcohol event. Anyone under the influence, or found with alcohol will be escorted out by the Helena Police. This event is offered to you for free, please respect the rules. Have a fun, and safe night.