Civic Engagement Scholarship Deadline
2022-23 George M. Dennison Civic Engagement Scholarship - Due 11/18/22
Multiple $1000 scholarships will be awarded in these categories: tribal and community colleges, 4-year colleges, flagship universities (UM and MSU). The $1000 scholarships combine a $500 cash payment with a $500 waiver or scholarship from the winner's college or university.
All the information below must be complete for you to submit your application. You can save your application and come back to work on it as many times as needed before submission. Until you click the "submit" button, we will not receive any part of your application.
- You must be an undergraduate student in good standing, currently enrolled at an MTCC affiliate campus.
- You must be attending an MTCC Affiliate campus in Spring 2023.
- You must have filed a FAFSA application for the 2021-22 school year.
- Your application and references must be submitted by November 18, 2022.
- Your application will be disqualified if you already have a full tuition waiver for Spring 2023.
- Your application MUST be submitted by November 18, 2022.
If you have any questions or have technical difficulties with your submission, please contact Pete Buchanan at firstname.lastname@example.org (best) or call 406-561-9052.