ASCC Senator App Deadline
Please consider running for an ASCC Senate position in your student government. These important student government positions help form the policies and procedures of Carroll College. Be a part of important conversations and represent your fellow students as you discuss and vote on important issues.
There are four ASCC Senators per class, and two non-traditional senators. The ASCC Senate is the legislative body of the student government. The Senate exists to provide discussion and proper responses regarding student issues and affairs while considering the input of Carroll College students, administration, and the greater community of Helena. The ASCC Senate is responsible for making final decisions on Bills of Legislature brought to the Senate floor. Senators represent not only their classmates but Carroll College as an institution and community. Senators are charged with the responsibility to act in the best interest of their classmates and Carroll College.
ASCC Senate Election Information
- Applications Open - Thursday, March 25th, 8:00 am
- Application Closes - Wednesday, April 14th, 11:59 pm
- Informational Meeting for Candidates - Thursday, April 15th, 7:30 pm, ASCC Office
- Campaigning Begins - Friday, April 16th, 8:00 am
- Campaigning Ends - Wednesday, April 21st, 11:59 pm
- Election Day - Thursday, April 22nd, 8 am-10 pm
- Induction, Thursday, April 29th, 7:30 pm, O’Connell 106
If you have any questions or concerns about the election process or anything else, please contact the ASCC officers.
- President - Shae Bills
- Vice President - Sabrina Crooks
- Treasurer - Sydney Sentieri
- Secretary - Maggie Whitwood