ASCC Senator App Deadline
Please consider running for an ASCC Senate position in your student government. These important student government positions help form the policies and procedures of Carroll College. Be a part of important conversations and represent your fellow students as you discuss and vote on important issues.
ASCC Senate Election Information
- Applications are available April 2nd, 2019
- Application Due Date will be April 15th at midnight
- Mandatory Meeting for Candidates April 15th at 8pm
- Campaign April 16th to April 21st - ends at midnight
- Elections April 22nd (online)
- Induction Ceremony April 25th at 8pm
For questions about ASCC Executive Officer positions, please feel free to contact Kennedy Bahm, (President), Brett Rotz (Vice President), Kylee Bailey (Director of Communication), and Hope Welhaven (Treasurer).