Dual Degree Program (3-2)

What to Expect

If you choose to study engineering under the 3-2 option, you will earn a bachelor of arts in engineering mathematics from Carroll College in addition to a bachelor of science in engineering from one of our affiliated engineering schools. After completing three years at Carroll as a 3-2 student, you are guaranteed admission* for transfer to one of seven affiliated universities for two years of additional study in your chosen engineering field. Due to unique requirements some engineering programs may take longer than two years, after transferring, to complete. As a 3-2 major, you should consult with your Carroll engineering advisor as soon as possible to design a course plan that matches your intended major and univerity. 

* Admission to the affiliates is guaranteed provided the first three years at Carroll are completed successfullly and you meet the minimum grade-point average requirement for your chosen affiliate (In most cases this is a 3.0 GPA in your technical courses).

Where can I go to finish my 3-2 Degree?

Columbia University Montana State University
USC University of Notre Dame
Montana Tech - University of Montana Gonzaga University

Engineering Fields

  • Aerospace Engineering
  • Agricultural Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Computer Engineering
  • Construction Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Environmental Engineering
  • Geological Engineering
  • Geophysical Engineering
  • Industrial Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
  • Mining Engineering
  • Nuclear Engineering
  • Petroleum Engineering