Purpose of Job: Assist Grounds personnel
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be hardworking and safety minded at all time.
- Must be responsible and able to follow verbal instructions.
- Must be able to do heavy lifting.
- To help maintain the grounds and sidewalks on campus by working alone and with others.
- Performs different tasks associated with the care of grass, trash cleanup, landscaping, sprinkler repair, tree and hedge trimming, flower care, game field preparation, and snow removal as well as any other duties assigned.
Minimum Qualifications to Perform the Duties of the Position:
- Must be a dedicated worker and responsible.
- Applicants should be experienced working with equipment as tractors, mowers, weed eaters, and etc. (This requisite is preferred, though not required. We will train.)
Employment Specifications: Work-Study preferred, but not required
Approximate Hours/Week: 15 to 20 hours per week
Special Time/Schedule Requirements: Flexible - between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday
Length of Employment: Academic Year
Wage Rate: $10.50/hour
Supervisor: John Juntunen, Director of Grounds
Contact Information: email@example.com